Thursday, September 15, 2011

Step Up Your Decorating....With Ladders

You know you've seen tons of these old ladders at garage sales and thrift stores. Here's some great ideas for simple decorating with them. Love the one below...a great way to express a holiday sentiment. This could just as easily say love, snow or fall. Quilts are an awesome way to add color to any room. Why not display them altogether on a ladder?


The votives in the jars look as if they are floating in the air. What a FAB way to add a little twinkle to a party!





Another outdoor display idea...hang a vintage basket on a ladder and fill it with greens for the holidays. We're lovin' the burlap bow!


2 comments:

  1. O M G Fantastic ideas!!!! I have been trying to figure out a way to display my scarves and I think I might refinish a ladder to match my room and hang them there...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! LOVE ladders and I love the outdoor ones with the lanterns and lights hanging from them... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete