Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Last Weekend Update

Wow! Both Dix and I had great junkin' weekends. Dixie spent hers in diggin' around in Idaho and found this FUNKY chair. I had a grand ol' time at a warehouse sale in Tacoma, WA. Did I ever score! Here's a pic of some of the loot I filled my car with.I've got this thing for anything with compartments, almost everything I picked up has compartments or slots for storage.



Love the rusty pipe thingys...now I have to find something to do with them...candleholders maybe?



Sunday was a day spent with DADS on the Puget Sound followed by a BBQ in our backyard. Hope ya'll treated your special guys to a great day!


We know about a big JUNK sale in the Tacoma area coming up soon! We'll get the address for ya, it's a big one with lots of raw junk to dig through, so stay posted to this blog!

Linda FJS#2






4 comments:

  1. I was at that warehouse sale! 25th and Jefferson?! I ended up with an awesome METAL bookcase, a FREE wooden beam we are repurposing into a bench, two METAL card catalog systems, 10+ VINTAGE glass jars, and a COOL old sales ledger book. HEAVENLY finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful pictures. And best the furniture. I just each and every pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in love with that chair.

    ReplyDelete