Sunday, May 17, 2009

Loads of Fun Yesterday

Here are some pictures from our outing yesterday. We started in a wonderful shop called The Paper Muse. Here is a snapshot of the lovely shopkeeper Cami. Her store is stocked full of beautiful papers and everything else you could think of to use with paper.





















Loved this pearl embellished birdhouse!












Lastly, we visited with LouAnn of Folk Art Gatherings, we were so excited to learn that she will join us at The Funky Junk Sisters Show.

1 comment:

  1. I am right down the road from you. Where are you going to find these places, Sumner? I've only been here a year and looking for spots to check out. I have walked around down town Puyallup a bit. There is this one shop by the post office that I like other than that I haven't seen to much.

    ReplyDelete