Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another new vendor!

Seabold Vintage Market is today's vendor profile. Liz LeDorze is a girl after our own hearts... This is how she decribes herself on her blog, a vintage market girl at heart . . . who loves her family . . . her friends . . . her dogs . . . great food . . . the color of cream . . . vintage and designer fabrics . . . and chocolate croissants . . .
Aren't these pictures just dreamy? We can't wait to see what she has in store for her booth at The Funky Junk Sisters Show.

Click on the link above to visit Liz's blog.


We have been telling you that we will have plenty of wonderful things for your home at the show. We hope you are making plans with your friends to attend. Get it together ladies! Make sure you click on the label in the sidebar that says vendor spotlight to see more of the talented people that will be there. Check back daily to see more!








4 comments:

  1. How am I supposed to make any money at your show when I'm going to be tempted to spend it all! This stuff is fabulous! ~ Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blog is awesome and fun! Love the pictures. I am adding you to my blog roll, if you don't mind :) I love love love the name of the blog. .That so describes us all. Have a great day! Mechelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay seriously girls..I am going to have to REALLY save up my money now! All these vendors look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, thanks for stopping by. I would love to shop in this booth, too bad it's so far away!

    ReplyDelete