Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vendor Spotlight On Rose Petal Betty

Today's Spotlight is on Jill Radley, aka Rose Petal Betty. We discovered her blog awhile ago and as we scrolled through the entries we saw her wonderful talent. She artfully repurposes found objects. Her love for vintage things is celebrated with color and whimsy. Back then we knew that we just had to bring her to The Funky Junk Sisters Show.

Just look at the darling aprons below, displayed so beautifully in her kitchen.....
Jill started her business by hand making her own line of soaps and spa products and selling them at shows like The Farm Chicks. (Below is a photo of her booth last year.)

The spa products alone could not fulfill her creative spirit. Jill is now devoting most of her booth at a Tacoma antique mall to vintage finds. She transforms old things into something new without loosing the charm of the original piece. Come visit Rose Petal Betty at The Funky Junk Sisters Show, she won't disappoint!






4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous addition to your show!

    Hey just a thought but have you tried promoting your show on the etsy forums? If you don't have an account I can do it for you...I probably will promote myself at your show once I officially send in my application :0)

    Blessings ~ Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember her booth at Farm Chicks - she did a STELLAR job!

    OK, I'm going to join Katy here in the promotions department, and ask you if you've created a Facebook group or Page for this event??? Let me know if you'd like me to do it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! And it wasn't even an April fools joke... such a nice post for me!! :)
    Thank you and I'm sooooo looking forward to the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Vintage! my first time here ;)

    Lanny:)

    ReplyDelete