Thursday, April 9, 2009

Funky Junk Sisters #1 and #4 Are Coming To Visit!

Funky Junk Sister #1 (MOM)

Well , Mom and Patty just couldn't stand it anymore, they are coming to visit! They have been reading about all of the hype for our upcoming show and just couldn't wait to come check it out for themselves. They will be sifting through our garages to access our finds, give us ideas and try to con us out of the good things (Beware Dixie!).

Funky Junk Sister #4 (PATTY)

We will be on the hunt hard for the next few days. Mother will be in heaven, she will run all of us ragged till the sun goes down. I guarantee you we will hit every yard sale in Pierce County this weekend. Mom is so excited that I think she forgot Sunday is Easter... oh boy that means no yard sales on Sunday. Thank Goodness, she'll be forced to rest!

L

8 comments:

  1. I better go hide some stuff before they get here! Linda, you better hide that table we found this past weekend... mom will for sure want that!
    xoxo
    Dixie
    Funky Junk Sister #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls! I am so excited my girlfriend and I will be driving up for the day on Saturday for your show for sure! I can't wait to meet you! I've also added you to my blogroll. :) Love your old photos. I should dig some up of my sister and I. :) Have a great weekend with your visit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there dolls,

    glad to meet you,
    you guys are darling.
    i will addyou to my bloglines.
    oxoxo,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful weekend with your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it sounds like a wild time in the junkhouse!!!! What fun. I wish this 'honorary Funky Junk Sister #7' could be there! (Thanks for that, BTW!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you incorporate old photos into your blog! So cute! Have a fun weekend and bargain hunting extravaganza! :0) Oh and I sent out my application yesterday and will call you to pay via CC...so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a really nice time! I love getting together with my mom! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So.. I heard mom saw a yard sale sign by your house! hahaha She was probably heart broken it was from last weekend =) I remember that sign on the corner just up from your place.

    Welcome, Deb! To the Funky Junk Sisterhood!
    xoxo
    Dixie
    Funky Junk Sister #3

    ReplyDelete